Join Our Team
Join Our Team
If you love media, you’ll want to join our team.
Research Director, Inc. is a diverse team of individuals bound together by our love for and experience with radio, television, digital—if it’s media related, it brings this team to the edge of its seat. We keep our environment casual and fun and work hard to develop our team members to their full potential.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Premium health and dental coverage
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (7 fixed and 3 floating)
We are searching for a new Sales Research Consultant!
Research Director Inc., a nationally-acclaimed audience interpretation company, providing insight to media companies across the U.S. and North America, is seeking a mid-level Sales Research Consultant. This is a full-time position based in Annapolis and includes a generous benefits package. The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of experience utilizing Nielsen Audio and Scarborough data, including software tools like Tapscan and PPM Analysis Tool.
- Experience using quantitative radio ratings and qualitative information for sales to assess each station’s strengths & competitive advantages, and preparing sales presentation materials that maximize each station’s or cluster’s position.
- Familiarity with the media buying/selling process.
- Ability to produce work in a thorough, accurate, and timely manner with a focus on the usefulness of the results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service ethic – proven ability to set expectations and meet commitments made to clients.
- Strong computer skills, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and focus in a fast moving work environment.
- A B.S. or higher college degree
If you love using research to tell a positive story about radio, a given cluster or station, then we want to talk to you. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Assistant looking for an opportunity to grow but not wanting to sell.
If this is you, apply confidentially by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to CareersAtRDI@ResearchDirectorInc.com. No phone calls please.