Join Our Team
Join Our Team
If you love media, you’ll want to join our team.
Research Director, Inc. is a diverse team of individuals bound together by our love for and experience with radio, television, digital—if it’s media related, it brings this team to the edge of its seat. We keep our environment casual and fun and work hard to develop our team members to their full potential.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Premium health and dental coverage
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (7 fixed and 3 floating)
Research Director, Inc. is searching for a Marketing Assistant!
Our Marketing Assistant primarily supports our Research Consultants in preparing PowerPoint presentations that use radio ratings data to highlight our client stations’ strengths and competitive advantages. As needed, the Marketing Assistant may also be asked to participate in the creation/updating of templates, company marketing, special projects, and data processing.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Superior attention to detail
- Comfortable with numbers, data, and basic math
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- College graduate
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time entry-level position with room for advancement. Training will be provided. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates may apply to CareersAtRDI@ResearchDirectorInc.com. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.