Join Our Team
Join Our Team
If you love media, you’ll want to join our team.
Research Director, Inc. is a diverse team of individuals bound together by our love for and experience with radio, television, digital—if it’s media related, it brings this team to the edge of its seat. We keep our environment casual and fun and work hard to develop our team members to their full potential.
We also offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Premium health and dental coverage
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (7 fixed and 3 floating)
Research Director, Inc. is searching for a Part-Time Quality Control/Proofreader!
About the job:
We currently have a part-time proofreader/quality control position available. The job involves proofing text and numbers for data entry, blogs, ratings summaries, and data-intensive client presentations. The hours will fluctuate throughout the year based on project cycles. It will average around 5 hours per week, but some weeks may be only a couple hours and other weeks may be 10-20 hours. A schedule of our busiest times will be provided. The majority of work will be within 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays, with occasional requests to finish a project over the weekend. Training on industry and company-specific terminology, data, and procedures will be provided. Compensation will be based on experience. Experience with media research is a major plus.
About our ideal candidate:
- Superior attention to detail.
- Comfortable with numbers, data, and basic math.
- Strong grasp of grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Good eye for graphic design.
- Able to accommodate tight deadlines.
- May work on site in Annapolis or remotely. Remote work will require dual monitor.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit your resume and let us know your availability and why you think you’d be a good fit for the position. We will be contacting candidates in early to mid-June.
Mail: 185 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 110, Annapolis, MD 21401