TAPSCAN 11.2 Provides New Enhancements
July 31, 2013
Last month, Arbitron released TAPSCAN 11.2. The latest enhancements to the newest version of TAPSCAN Web include the capability to schedule non-traditional revenue in the NTR Schedule tab, new features in Research Reports, and more browser support. The following is a summary of the latest improvements included in TAPSCAN 11.2.
New Non-Traditional Revenue (NTR) Scheduler Tab
- Enter media vendor account to the Account database for radio, streams, non-spot, interactive, out of home, and many other media types.
- Add the stored media vendor account to the “NTR tab” in Schedules.
- Manually define ad types and ad placement as inventory in the “NTR” tab in Schedules.
- Define the schedule rows the way you want with free text entry.
- Manually enter estimated Cume or AQH values for any NTR inventory row.
- Create printed NTR orders from the “NTR” tab in Schedules within a proposal or campaign.
Research Reports Enhancements Include:
- Save open reports with a new name by using the new “Save As” button.
- Display more Station Details in Research Reports including: Owner, Format, Home Metro, Home DMA, Home Market, City or State of License, and Dial Position.
- Start your reports with new selections quickly and easily with the new “Clear All Reports” button.
- Better visualize results with improved graphs and more options, such as horizontal or vertical bar graphs and custom color options for graph components.
- The data label for “Number of Children in House” has been changed to read “Children Under Age 12 in Household.”
Arbitron has also added more browser support for TAPSCAN 11.2, including Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 and 8, Google Chrome Version 26, and Safari for MAC. It is important to note that you may continue to use Tapscan 10.8 until additional enhancements are completed in Tapscan 11. Arbitron anticipates these improvements will be completed next year. Also, Arbitron is now offering training options specifically designed for TAPSCAN 11.2 on their website and we at Research Director Inc. would also be more than happy to help you in any way we can!
Source: Arbitron, Inc.
-Morgan O’Connor, Production Specialist