Using Geo-targeting to Maximize Marketing Dollars
November 19, 2020
Let’s be real – marketing dollars are as scarce as they’ve ever been. Radio needs to market as efficiently and effectively as possible in order to maximize results
One way to do this is to zero in on the zip codes that affect your ratings the most.
Check out this quick 15-minute recording of Mike O’Connor from NuVoodoo Media Services and Research Director, Inc. partner Charlie Sislen discussing zip code targeting. They review Research Director, Inc.’s Hot Zip Report, which provides unprecedented insight into your strengths and weaknesses down to the precise zip code level.
The Hot Zip Report empowers you to get more out of your marketing dollars by knowing:
- Where the meters or diaries were, and where they were not – using the demo you choose
- What zips your listening came from, as well as the hot zips for your competitors
- Where your competition outperforms you
- If a super heavy listening household has significantly impacted a station’s numbers
- How key formats perform in each zip code
- How listening has trended by zip code over the last year
- How to make your marketing more effective by targeting the zip codes that matter most
- How your on-air staff can strategically “localize” programming to these important neighborhoods
Please contact us to learn more.