Grow Your Ratings
Grow Your Ratings
Your Nielsen Audio data becomes our workshop.
There are always more listeners who would enjoy the unique public programming you bring to your market. The challenge is finding them and delivering the programming they crave. The first step is to fully understand the audience—both current and potential. The second step is to use that knowledge to make better programming and marketing decisions. This is Research Director, Inc.’s passion.
If you’re in a PPM™ market, we have you covered.
Research Director has been involved with PPM™ methodology since its inception. We know its strengths; we know its weaknesses. And we give you a number of ways to take advantage of our experience.
- Only minutes after your data releases, you’ll receive INSTANT ANSWER℠, an illuminating, graphical report that answers your most pressing questions about your audience. “What happened to my station?” “What happened in the market?” “What happened with my competitors?” “Are the estimates reliable?” These are questions you won’t have to ask anymore. You’ll know. Let the informed decision making begin.
- Before you decide where to spend your marketing resources, you need to know your strengths and weaknesses down to the zip code level. HOT ZIP REPORT gives you just that. You’ll know where the meters were; how much market listening was in every zip; which were your most important zips, as well as the most important zips for every metro station.
- THE RATINGS BOOSTER bridges the gap between sales and programming. First, we show you which dayparts need the least growth to bump up to the next highest rating. Then, we break down the shares for you, your competitors, and your format group by quarter-hour to pinpoint where you could achieve this growth.
- The rich data available in PPM™ markets enables us to create CUSTOM PROGRAMMING REPORTS that address your specific concerns in the same easy-to-follow graphic style as INSTANT ANSWER℠. In-depth and fully customizable, you decide what reports you want and when you want to receive them. We’ll make sure you get them and understand them.
Diary-based ratings are more useful than ever, too.
Research Director provides three separate services to help you understand who is listening, where they are, who’s listening to your competitors, and so much more. It’s not just data; it’s information you can use.
- Only minutes after your data releases, you’ll receive INSTANT ANSWER℠, an illuminating, graphical report with helpful graphics that answers your most pressing questions about your ratings. “What happened to my station?” “What happened in the market?” “What happened with my competitors?” “Are the estimates reliable?” These are questions you won’t have to ask anymore. You’ll know.
- If your ratings aren’t up to expectations, you’ll want to know exactly why, or even if there may be some mistake. DIARY REVIEW is a complete dissection of Nielsen Audio’s raw diaries. You’ll know whether what’s credited to you is correct. And you’ll get insights you can’t get anywhere else.
- Before you decide how to grow your audience, you need to know your strengths and weaknesses down to the zip code level. HOT ZIP REPORT gives you just that. You’ll know who was listening to what and for how long, in every zip code, giving you an extraordinary advantage.
The value begins with the reports, but it grows with the consultation.
You’ll get huge value from Research Director’s reports, but you’ll get even more value when you call us for your consultation (we encourage it) or bring us in for presentations to your team (we love doing it). After all, we’re not just report writers, we’re your personal audience consultants.
PPM™ is a trademark of Nielsen Audio.